Thursday, April 25, 2013

Fett Noir Series 2 continues


It's been a while since I created a Fett Noir (I really need to pick up the pace).

I was asked by Nucleus Gallery to participate in the upcoming show: A Saga in the Stars: A Tribute to a Galaxy Far, Far Away running from May 4, 2013 - May 26, 2013. The show features some amazing talent (check out the website to see the complete list), and on top of that the show will feature a solo of the late great Ralph Mcquarrie's Star Wars work - that's the type of thing you hear that makes you feel like Wayne and Garth at the feet of Aerosmith shouting "we're not worthy".

I picked the Lancaster classic Brute Force mainly because of the word force in the title, but I also liked the idea of doing something over the Sarlac pit and it's my first piece to actually have Luke pictured (he's been mentioned a lot but never shown). So this was a whole bunch of fun as well as an honour to be included in the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment